Oakwood Community Center
ADDRESS: 4450 West Oakwood Lane
OAKWOOD RECREATION CENTER BUILDING HOURS:
Monday - Friday: 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
How to Rent Oakwood Recreation Center Multi-Purpose Rooms
To rent any of the Oakwood Recreation Center Multi-Purpose rooms, please come to the business office. Please note the following.
- Identification: Must be a Driver's License or a State ID or Matteson Community Center Membership ID card
- Major credit cards accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), cash, check, or money order.
- To complete the rental permit agreement the rental deposit and full rental fee need to be paid at the time of booking to secure your room rental.
- Set-up and clean-up must be accomplished during your scheduled rental.
- Must leave the room in the same condition in which it was received.
- Your guest must remain in your designated room.
Rental Fee: (Based on 2 hours)
Residents: $60.00 / ($30.00 for each additional hour)
Non-Residents: $85.00 / ($40.00 for each additional hour)
Matteson Business: $85.00 / ($40.00 for each additional hour)
Non-Resident Business: $160.00 / ($80.00 for each additional hour)
Matteson Not-For-Profit: $30.00 / ($15.00 for each additional hour)
Non-Resident Not-For-Profit: $85.00 / ($40.00 for each additional hour)
All Rooms Include:
- No additional charge for table and chair set-up
- Choice of:
- Two-hour minimum rental time