Multi-Purpose Room Rentals
PLEASE NOTE: Due to limited staffing, the multi-purpose rooms 108 and 110 must be booked together for parties.
- No additional charge for table and chair set-up.
- Your rental time must include your set-up and clean-up.
- Choice of Tables:
- 6 ft. Rectangle Table (seating 6-8 people per table)
- 8 ft. Rectangle Table (seating 8-10 people per table)
- 72-inch Round Table (9-10 people per table)
- Two-hour minimum rental time
How to Rent a Room:
To rent any of the Matteson Community Center Multi-Purpose rooms, please come to the business office. Please note the following:
- Identification: Must be a Driver's License or a State ID or a Matteson Community Center Membership ID card
- Major credit card accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), cash, check, or money order.
- To complete the rental permit agreement the rental deposit and full rental fee need to be paid at the time of booking to secure your room rental.
- Set-up and clean-up must be accomplished during your scheduled rental.
- Must leave the room in the same condition in which it was received, sign in & out in accordance with the allotted times. Failure to comply will result in the forfeit of the full deposit.
- Please note the deposit is refundable 2-3 business days after the event (however, please review the failure to comply with guidelines on the back of the rental permit)
- Your guest must remain in your designated room.