IDPH COVID-19 Vaccine Administration Data
Here are the most significant points from the attachments:
- Implementation of Phase 1b will begin when substantial progress has been made in vaccinating individuals included in Phase 1a and federal vaccine deliveries increase. No specific date was provided, but the Governor expressed hope that vaccine deliveries will increase significantly in the next several weeks.
- The age threshold will be increased in Phase 1b from what previously was for individuals > 75 years old to those that are > 65 years of age.
- Between the frontline essential workers* listed and individuals 65 years of age and older, 3.2 million individuals will be eligible to be vaccinated in Phase 1b.
- The Governor announced that beginning January 15, 2021, any region meeting IDPH metrics may move out of Tier 3 to Tier 2.
* Frontline essential workers, defined as those workers who are essential for the functioning of society and include the following:
- First responders: Firefighters (including volunteers) & Law Enforcement Officers (LEOs). (EMS personnel are considered under Phase 1a)
- Corrections Officers
- Food and Agriculture Workers
- Postal Service Workers
- Manufacturing Workers
- Grocery Store Workers
- Public Transit Workers
- Education sector, including teachers and Support Staff
- Daycare Workers
Click here to view the Phase1A and 1B Vaccine Distribution Plan
Click here to view the COVID-19 Vaccine Update
Cook County Government, Cook County Health and Cook County Department of Public Health are pleased to offer COVID-19 vaccinations to those living or working in Cook County. The distribution of COVID-19 vaccination will be done in a phased approach as vaccine supply is available and using guidance from local, state and national public health authorities. On this site, you can sign up for COVID-19 updates and information to schedule an appointment when administration expands to your phase. Providing all the information requested will ensure that you are notified properly as the program expands. Please visit frequently to access the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 and the vaccine distribution program.
Sign up to receive:
- Updates on the Vaccine and the Community Vaccination Program
- Notification for when vaccine administration is open to your phase
- Information on scheduling a vaccine appointment through Cook County Health
- Information on vaccine distribution locations throughout Cook County