Members can prepay for a 12-month membership (and save $) or may set up monthly payments to be deducted from their personal checking account or credit card, (Discover, Visa, American Express or MasterCard). All memberships (excluding youth passes and three-month memberships) must pay an enrollment fee of $50 (includes a t-shirt, 3 guest passes and a half hour body assessment with a personal trainer.) Three-month memberships must be paid in full, in advance. A $25 service charge/ reinstatement fee (per household) will be applied to all declined payments. All members will be issued a Matteson Community Center membership photo I.D.
INDIVIDUAL - Adults 14 years and older.
COUPLE - Two persons living in the same household.
FAMILY - Includes a total of immediate family members* living in the same household. (Proof of residence required).
SENIOR - Persons 55 & older.
STUDENT - persons attending school full-time between the ages of 14-25 years old. (Proof of enrollment required.)
YOUTH - children 13 & under. *Immediate family members are defined as parents and their non-adult (24 years old & under) children residing in the same household.
COLLEGE PASS - Full time student 18-25 years old (proof of enrollment)
GENERAL OPERATING HOURS:
Monday-Friday: 5:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sundays: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tues: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Unlimited Use of Fitness Center- open swim and gym times during operation hours
- FREE Fitness Demonstrations to ensure proper use of weights and exercise equipment
- No Long Term Contracts - flexible monthly and annual membership options available
- Childcare Services with friendly, licensed staff
- Competition Pool
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Gymnasium Fitness Center
- Spin Room
- Indoor Track
- Steam Rooms
- Men’s, Women’s & Family Locker Rooms
- Juice Bar
- Dance Studio
- Child Care Area
- Activity Room
- Community & Multipurpose Rooms
- Basketball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Little League Baseball Fields
- Soccer Field
- Football Field
- 400-meter Running Track & Long Jump
- Concession Stand & Upper-level Meeting/Party Room
- Splash ‘N Spray Play Area
- Parking - 286 Standard Stalls
- 10 ADA-compliant Stalls
- ADA-compliant Access Lifts
Matteson Community Center 20642 Matteson Ave Matteson. IL 60443 For more information please call 708-441-4500 or visit our website at www.MattesonCommunityCenter.com