|HOURS & PRICING|
Daily Drop-in Rate
Terms and Conditions
- Ages for Childcare are from 18 months to 12 years old
- A reservation is not required for childcare. Availability is “first-come-first-served”. Everyone must sign a child in at the front reception desk before proceeding to the Childcare room.
- Members who elect the unlimited childcare option on their membership must check in at the front reception desk and children in at the Childcare Center.
- Members who wish to pay cash for childcare must pre-pay in the business office during office hours. After business hours pre-pay at the front reception desk (exact amount only) and submit the receipt to the Childcare attendant. Members will sign children in at the Childcare Center. If a member uses more service time than they have purchased, they will be asked to return to the front reception desk to pay for the additional time.
- Only parents, grandparents or legal guardians are allowed to bring children into the Childcare Center.
- No one is allowed to leave the building when their child is in the Matteson Community Center Childcare Center. NO EXCEPTIONS