Red Light Administrative Hearing LocationMatteson Village Hall
4900 Village Commons
Matteson, IL 60443
To contest by mail:
- Fill in the CONTEST BY MAIL circle on the Notice of Violation Liability Stub and on the self-addressed return envelope.
- Enclose a letter signed by the registered owner of the vehicle setting forth facts that establish a defense.
- Enclose the Notice of Violation Liability Stub along with the above letter and any supporting evidence, such as affidavits, photos, state vehicle registration, official police vehicle theft, and/or recovery reports with the Violation Notice Number indicated.
- Be certain these documents are legible and complete. Send copies, original documents will not be returned.
- Enclose all evidence to support your defense as the Hearing officer's decision is final.
- All Contest by Mail materials must be submitted using the enclosed return envelope and must be received by the Pay or Contest by Date.
- Please mail all contesting materials to: Village of Matteson, PO Box 6279, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6279
To contest in person:
- Fill in the In-Person Hearing circle on the Notice of Violation Liability Stub and on the self-addressed return envelope.
- Mail the Notice of Violation Liability Stub in the return envelope.
Please show up in person with your citation and photo identification for check-in 15 minutes prior to the hearing.