Thank you for your interest in employment with the Village of Matteson. The Village of Matteson is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce and a safe, productive and drug-free environment.
How to Apply
Positions may require special skills, applied background, certifications and/or level of education. Employment requires verification of past employment, proof of certifications if required, drug/alcohol testing and a background check.
- Applications are only accepted for current postings, and you must submit a separate application for each posting of interest.
- Review the job posting, and follow the instructions carefully as to locations to apply in person, addresses to forward information, contact numbers, employment application, or other required material.
- Download the "Employment Application" by clicking on the link, which is in a PDF format. Acrobat Reader or another suitable pdf reader is required to view and use the employment applications. Free versions of Acrobat Read do not allow a user to save, so the employment application once finished must be printed.
- Submit your application via the mail or in-person as directed in the announcement. Applications will not be accepted electronically or by fax. Applications must be fully completed. If you choose to submit a resume, please include with the completed applications.
- Unless a specific deadline is listed in the posting, positions remain open until filled.
- Only those applicants that are selected for interviews will be contacted by the Village.
Currently, there are no employment opportunities at this time.
For job seekers who are interested in part-time employment at the Recreational Division, click here.
The Village of Matteson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Village of Matteson to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
This policy applies to all phases of employment including hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, lay-off, transfer, compensation, training, and termination of employment.
Americans with Disabilities Act